Are you seeking the next step in your Security career - a role where your individual contributions are recognized and rewarded? Do you have a passion for meeting and exceeding customer expectations? At Superwave Security Ltd, we believe that our people are the backbone of our success! And we are now recruiting
Superwave Security Ltd provides unparalleled security service to the people and business of our communities and is Kenya’s leading security services provider. The Professional Security Officer is the heart of Superwave Security Ltd. Our officers allow us to accomplish our company’s core purpose which is “to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses in our communities”.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet, greet and interact professionally with employees, regular guests, and the general public.
- Report safety concerns, security breaches, and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing
- Enforce Standard Operating Procedures.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other staff.
- Patrol bar property, noting any problem areas or unusual activity.
- Note safety hazards and takes appropriate remedial action.
- Call police or fire department in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Assist in preventing and quickly deescalating fights, escorting or removing trespassers or guests in
- Maintain poise and self-control under stress.
- Ability to coordinate a variety of activities simultaneously and prioritize security needs.
- Ability to function under pressure and make quick sound decisions.
- Ability to communicate proactively with coworkers and other personnel.
- Motivated team player who takes initiative.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Qualified applicants for the Professional Security Officer position will meet the minimum requirements, as described below:
- High school certificate or equivalent required
- At least 18 years of age
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting; may require computer skills
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying
- Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Remain flexible to ever-changing environments; adapt well to different situations
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard;
- Neat and professional appearance
- Ability to provide quality customer service